Note: All posted positions are for our Gainesville, Florida office.
Listings by Job Title:
Click here to see the Ad.
• Know Bioinformatics inside and out?
• Know GUI programming?
• Know details of the Windows or Mac API?
• Know how to make or keep Happy Customers?
• Know serious C and OpenGL development?
• Know Networking and Parallelism?
Send resume and references to 1115 NW 4 th
St, Gainesville, FL 32601.
1. Windows 95, 98, ME, NT and 2000 programmer for scientific software development.
2. Linux programmer for scientific software development.
Expertise in Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, C/C /C# , MFC and API calls, Graphics for GUI interfaces, Open GL, Active X and other modern tools for PCs is required. Prior work experience in C programming a must.
Work with national and international dealer network, develop and implement marketing plans for leading industry software to specialized scientific community. Attend trade shows, develop advertising campaigns, work with company team to increase exposure and sales.
Degree in Chemistry and extensive knowledge of the chemistry software marketplace is required. Previous experience with molecular modeling products, proficiency with current graphics softwares also required. Full-time professional position.
If you would like to be considered for possible future openings, please send your resume and salary history to the following address:
Human Resources Dept.
1115 N.W. 4th Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
You may also email your resume and salary history to:
All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. Hypercube, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.